Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gang :-)

Inspired by posts from a young blogger, I have taken up this challenge of one-post-a-day for ten days starting today. I honestly hope to keep up with this. While I was wondering what to write about, I found this post I had written long back and hadn't published. So here it goes.


"The gang" was in mysore last sat. Meeting up with them has always been a pleasure. It's amazing how our relationship has evolved from them being Jof's friends to Aysh's friends to "my" friends. What more can you ask for when you find friends who value relationships as much as you do and maybe more than that. I cherish every moment spent with each one of them whether its hanging out at coffee day or barista, drives from Bangalore or to Chamundi, walks on KD road or MG road, and offcourse countless trips to our very own bengaluru international airport :)

I feel extremely fortunate and blessed to know all of you. You guys are wonderful. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment