Monday, November 5, 2012

countdown begins!

ok now, when I said one-post-a-day, did I forget to mention weekends not included ;-)....being totally optimistic, if someone did miss me (grin), I'm sorry....

honestly have been very busy for a while....things at work are pretty cool...no-nonsense-no-tension work....but all our time and energy is being spent on finding the right 'huismeester' to get the renovation work done at home...amidst all the drama, we finally decided to postpone the work....which means christmas will not be as exciting as I dreamt it to be :-(

but what IS exciting is the fact that next week this time we will be in India after almost two long years!!!! I have no words to express how happy and excited I am...I have been even seeing the roads of mysore in my dreams....apart from the joy of wedding and meeting family & friends after so long, few other things I am looking forward to....

- ride on my style...I miss it all the time....stories with my style is a total blog material all together (first thing I do everytime I go to India is take a ride on a scooter...the sense of freedom I get is completely out of this world)
- visit chamundi by road and steps, during dawn, dusk and in the night
- watch the palace put on its glorious glittering yellow piece of cloth from atop chamundi
- have delhi happala, mallige idli and fish fry in the dasara exhibition
- go for a walk in the rain (its a completely different experience in mysore)
- got a big list of churmuri, special masal puri, masala dosa, paper dosa, gobi manchurian, tropical iceberg and etc etc at a lot  of specific places
- this one has been recently added to my list...visit national handloom cafeteria in ahmedabad, heaven for chat lovers....
-get mehandi done from the guy from DD Urs road.
- if possible, squeeze in a trek for a day with friends

this is going to be a never ending list..i better stop now..got to go.....exactly 5 days to board the flight...more updates in the coming days.....

here is an old pic of me on my style :)




No comments:

Post a Comment