Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shshsh.....

I have got this sudden urge to write……write everything that’s running in my mind….i feel restless with all the overflowing thoughts looking for a few words to rest on.....hence this blog….

what better way to start, than to talk about my friends for life…..i have always been extremely lucky with friends…..i’ve found best of friends in every phase of my life……sometimes I feel everything I’ve lost in life is compensated by the wonderful friends I have and the kind of love and affection I have received from them…..
I read this in a friend’s status message on gtalk….Everyone has a "best friend" during each stage of life-only a precious few have the same one…..i am one of those few blessed ones……if you are wondering what ‘shshsh’ is, it’s us..aysh, sush and rash :-)…..this post is for ‘us’…..nine years is a long time…..there is no way I can put everything that we have gone through together as friends in words…..i’ve tried my best……......

From classmates to benchmates to soulmates
From Zodiac to Safar to Shshsh….
From acquaintance to friends to best of friends…

From crush to love to wedding....
From NIE to Infosys….

We have come a long way…..
stood for each other in good times and bad….in smiles and tears….
seen each other lose loved ones for death and for nothing…..
all those wonderful times spent together….
rides to chamundi…..walk in the rain…..endless chats….
paradise bakery….cycle stand….aunty’s icecream parlour….
trips…outings….class bunks….night outs….
walking into YJ’s class at the end of the session…..
tweety…..OC…..obsessive compulsive disorder!….
birthdays…celebrations…surprises…gifts…..
night outs in infy hostel…. yap… yap….yap…. yap…..
all those beautiful cards with wonderful words in them….sometimes it felt like ‘Archies’ guys knew what exactly we thought….


I can’t imagine how I would have survived everything I have, without you guys in my life…..
thank you for being my guardian angels….
thanks for listening to me…..for helping me take decisions, move on, see beyond past and present, overcome my fears and insecurities, for keeping my secrets, for sharing your dreams and let me share mine…...


thanks for being what you are and for making me what I am…….

I love you both :-)




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!....
    It is awesomely amazingly brilliantly..splendidly..gloriously..resplendently..magnificently written....
    I myslef cant put it in better words then these...
    I'm reliving evry moment after reading this..

    Three cheers to us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Wonderful... Really Rashu, you have written it so Beautifully, having all these thoughts in mind is one thing and getting it out on paper like this is truly magnificent.
    I can literally feel the kind of friendship you 3 share and the times that you have gone thru... Superb rashu, continue to bolg my friend... All The Best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all so special.. coz u r so special :) rock on!

    ReplyDelete