Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Second Anniversary!


I have met a lot of couples in love; I have seen a lot of relationships very closely. After having seen all that, when I ask myself what love is, even before I think about it, the first image that comes to my mind is 'Aysh and Jof sitting on the wooden bench' and then of course a slide show of all your happy moments together starts playing.


Congratulations to the world’s cutest, sweetest, coolest, most adorable and wonderful couple in the world.
For me, you guys are the synonyms for love, commitment, loyalty and much more.


Today, when you celebrate two years of your married life and almost nine years of friendship, I wish you both many more days, months, years, decades and lives of love, happiness and togetherness.

Happy Anniversary Aysh and Jof!

Remember the first flush of love that drew you powerfully together?
It still feeds the unassailable bondthat makes your marriage so secure.

Remember all the qualities about each other you found so endearing?
They are still there, and new ones create sweet surprises.

Remember thinking that this love would last forever?
Your love has strengthened and grown into eternal affection and admiration.

Years from now, you'll look back at this anniversary and realize
you love each other more than ever.

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh!!! That was beautiful!!!

    Very very sweet.... thankyou soooo much...
    I have no words to say or pen..

    We are completly overwhelmed!!
    Thankyou soooo much.

    ReplyDelete