Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm everything I'm because...

I found this email while I was looking for something in my gmail inbox...it brought back a lot of ‘sweet’ and ‘not so sweet’ memories…..it was sent by one of my bestest friends….he had dedicated this beautiful song ‘I’m everything I’m….’ to me to make up for not calling me or writing to me for a while…it was actually quite a while ….i’m not sure if ‘I’ or ‘this song’ means anything to him now….things have changed….our lives have changed…..our worlds have changed…..we hardly talk to each other and either of us don’t feel the need to make up for it…..we still are friends and that we will remain forever no matter what….whether we meet or not….whether we call or not….whether we mail or not…….whether we chat or not……
As you are ready to enter the most beautiful phase of your life, may you be blessed with all the love and happiness .....cos you truly deserve it…..take care goobe....

No comments:

Post a Comment