Thursday, July 1, 2010

bloemkool manchurian!!

Date: 23-6-10

I'm not a great cook. Nor am I one of those who click a snap of every dish they make and publish it. But I'm very excited about this one and hence the blog :-)

This one is dedicated to kavi who inspired me to try this dish at home and also gave me the recipe based on her personal experience :D

Special thanks to aysh n sush for always being my source of inspiration :D:D

Last but not the least, thanks to my dear husband who always tries and appreciates my culinary capabilities ;)

Here is what I made. Presenting the most popular Indian appetizer 'Gobi Manchurian' :))))))))





3 comments:

  1. Why u need an excuse for this blog?? especially wen it includes me in it.. may ther b more such blogs ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Crap' for the 'post-script'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very very yum... looks straight out of a 5* hotel!!

    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete